Please forward resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
SENIOR MEDIA PLANNER
Our client, a full service ad agency located in Tennessee, is looking for a Senior Media Planner. This role is responsible for strategic planning, presentation, revisions and media problem solving.
• 5-10 years of agency media planning with a background in retail/ telecommunications
• Experience using Simmons, MRI secondary. Scarborough is a plus. (Need to understand how to determine a brands BDI and make market level recommendations for the brand)
• Provide research, planning and placement of clients’ projects; establish appropriate media and budgets for clients
• Solid presentation skills and ability to write is needed
Our Client, a Funeral Home chain in St. Petersburg, FL, is looking for a professional, caring Funeral Director.
This role has the greatest impact on ensuring quality service and 100% satisfaction. This is an extremely fast paced funeral home. They are high tech, and Funeral Directors must be able to use internet based arrangement programs, often in front of clients. They must be able to move through the arrangement conference professionally but also in a timely manner.
The ideal Funeral Director candidate:
• Education and license requirements for Licensed Funeral Director/ Embalmer
• Possess valid license with 1-5 years of funeral director/embalmer experience
• Should be technically savvy
• Strong interpersonal, communication, self-management and organizational skills
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of clients or employees
• Valid driver’s license with an insurable driving record
Local St. Petersburg area candidates only.
MANAGER, FRANCHISE ANALYSIS
Seeking a Manager, Franchise Analysis for a national fast food restaurant chain. Located in Tampa, they are ranked among the largest chains in the country and continuing to grow. Reporting into Finance Director, this role is responsible for overseeing financial franchise marketing efforts to evaluate, analyze, draw insights and report on campaigns, tests, coupons and promotions to include sales, costs, and other metrics. This position will be crucial to building Franchise relationships and working through financial strategy, planning and problem solving.
The ideal candidate would have 5-7 years of franchise analytical experience as well as the ability to communicate with different departments (franchisees, marketing, operations, sales and all levels of management). Experience with pricing analysis, couponing activities, and preparing financial reports and worksheets is needed. Franchise facing experience is required.
ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR, DIGITAL
Searching for an Associate Creative Director, Digital (Art background) at a full service ad agency located near Tampa, FL. This agency is known for its highly motivated and talented people who are passionate about their work.
The ideal candidate would be a senior digital leader with 7+ years digital interactive and creative concepting experience. Must have great presentation and communication skills. Retail or QSR background helpful. Portfolio and or link to samples needed.
Our client, a full service ad agency located in Kentucky, is seeking a Senior Copywriter. The agency is focused on consumer advertising with strong competencies in healthcare and multi-unit retail.
The ideal candidate would have 6-10 years ad agency copy-writing experience across multimedia along with broadcast. Demonstrated integrated campaign copy from a variety of categories is needed. Copy background in travel, tourism, healthcare, QSR or education is helpful. Some healthcare experience and knowledge of hospital terminology is wanted. Broadcast experience is required. Collaboration and excellent communication skills are wanted.
2004 Source Executive Search | Consulting
Hosting by Citrus Park Computers, Inc.